0 lines of code changed in:
* Added FileSelector, which allows files to be chosen when doing recursive
operations. Added a couple of implementations. Added a selector parameter
to FileObject.delete() and copy().
* Added FileObject.replicateFile(), which converts a FileObject into a local File.
* Moved replication code out of the Zip provider, into a shared FileReplicator
component. The implemenation is pretty brain-dead, but at very least should
properly clean up temporary files in ant_vfs_cache. Also, local files will
no longer be replicated, but used directly.
* Added FileName.getRelativeName(), and NameScope.DESCENDENT_OR_SELF.
* Now handles providers which are LogEnabled and Disposable.
* Made the local file provider pluggable.
* Providers are now responsible for thier own caching.
* FTP and Zip providers clean up properly. Fixed FTP directory delete.
18 lines of code changed in:
final static --> static final to follow JLS recomendations
3 lines of code changed in:
* Added FileObject.copy().
* Renamed <v-copy> task attributes file -> srcfile, tofile -> destfile, todir -> destdir.
* Moved provider instantiation out of DefaultFileSystemManager, and into
myrmidon-aware VfsManager. Providers are instantiated using the TypeManager.
The list of providers isn't configurable yet.
* Some support for %nn encoded URI (not quite complete).
* Zip file system now handles zip files from any file system, not just local
files. Still read-only at this stage. Uses a truely dodgy and very temporary
* Zip file system now handles relative paths in URI (e.g. zip:relpath.zip), that are
resolved against the base dir.
* Fixed bug in resolving names against the root file of a file system.
* Changed behaviour of FileName.resolveName( ".." ) for the root file of
a file system.
* Added more test cases.
* A bucketload of other minor changes.
22 lines of code changed in:
* Added 'descendent' name scope.
* Changed semantics of FileName.resolveName() with 'child' scope.
* Fixed a couple of problems in UriParser.normalise().
* Split up LocalFileNameParser into a Windows specifc parser and a generic
* More test cases.
33 lines of code changed in:
restyle via IDEA
1 lines of code changed in:
* Added another FileSystemManager.resolveFile() convenience method.
* Made a heap of stuff final.
19 lines of code changed in:
Zap some audit warnings
42 lines of code changed in:
2 lines of code changed in:
Added VFS proposal.
173 lines of code changed in: