0 lines of code changed in:
* Added FileSelector, which allows files to be chosen when doing recursive
operations. Added a couple of implementations. Added a selector parameter
to FileObject.delete() and copy().
* Added FileObject.replicateFile(), which converts a FileObject into a local File.
* Moved replication code out of the Zip provider, into a shared FileReplicator
component. The implemenation is pretty brain-dead, but at very least should
properly clean up temporary files in ant_vfs_cache. Also, local files will
no longer be replicated, but used directly.
* Added FileName.getRelativeName(), and NameScope.DESCENDENT_OR_SELF.
* Now handles providers which are LogEnabled and Disposable.
* Made the local file provider pluggable.
* Providers are now responsible for thier own caching.
* FTP and Zip providers clean up properly. Fixed FTP directory delete.
121 lines of code changed in:
* Migrated all tests into packages other than the one they are testing. The reason for this is that all the tests are BlackBox, using public APIs and there is no reason to have the testcases in the same package as the actual code. Thus all test code is in a sub-package from the code it actually tests.
ie Test code for package foo is located in package foo.test
* Migrated all the test data into the same hierarchy so that there is only one place where you have to look for test data.
This required that resource retrieval be hackled a little because no longer in same package as tested code/
30 lines of code changed in: