Moved MailMessage from com.oreilly.servlet to org.apache.tools.mail
(imitating org.apache.tools.tar). Also made it pure copyright ASF.
For those interested in legalities, my understanding is I'm granting
the ASF copyright on this code but have my own copyright on the code
as it existed before the grant. That means I can include my own code
in my book without following the Apache license, but I can't use
improvements to the ASF code without following the Apache license
(as is perfectly appropriate).
Changed build.xml to no longer build com/**.
444 lines of code changed in:
Added MailMessage. Hope people don't mind that I left it in
com.oreilly.servlet. I did that since it's going to be a mirror
of what's in the larger com.oreilly.servlet package. I put
it under the Apache license of course, and added the ASF as an
additional copyright holder. Code can have two copyright holders,
meaning either party can do as they wish with the code. This lets
the ASF upgrade to Apache License 1.2 sometime in the future, and
lets me be able to use the code without thanking the ASF for code
I wrote. :-) Updated build.xml to handle the new package.
2 lines of code changed in:
Stopped the script from blowing away the JAVA_HOME/JAVA/JAVAC/CLASSPATH values.
Without this fix it didn't work on my NT JDK 1.3b system. I've tested the
current script on JDK 1.3b and JDK 1.2 and it now respects JAVA_HOME.
10 lines of code changed in: